Free Gear Fridays: Stone Glacier Hunting Package Gift
At GearJunkie, we test a lot of hardware. And we have the chance to test new state-of-the-art products. Now we also want to give you the chance to win some gear.
This week, one lucky winner will receive a Stone Glacier prize package that includes a Solo pack with an Xcurve framea Circus Jacketa Helio hoodiea De Havilland Pantsa pair of SQ2 Alpine Boot Gaitersand one Chilkoot Sleeping Bag.
Learn more about prices
For your next mountain hunt, Stone Glacier has a covered winner. This week’s bundle is worth $1,904! Here are the details:
- Solo pack with Xcurve frame: This backpack is a 3,600 cubic inch bag suitable for multi-day hunts. It’s compatible with the brand’s 2,500+ cubic inch expandable cargo shelf, which can be used for food and your tag.
- Circus Jacket and Helio Hoody: Both of these pairs fit well, as the Helio Hoody is marketed as a mid-layer, and the Cirque Jacket works to manage heat and moisture.
- De Havilland Pants: The adjustable waist system of these pants allows them to adjust up to 3 inches, which can be useful when carrying a heavy bag. These pants are also equipped with ventilation and articulated knees compatible with knee pads and made of water-resistant textile.
- Boot gaiters: SQ2 Boot Gaiters feature Stone Glacier’s patent pending Contrail Bootstrap System. It features a high-strength Dyneema rope that the brand claims has the wear resistance of steel. The gaiters also have Velcro adjustment and a nylon webbing to keep weather and debris out.
- Chilkoot Sleeping Bag: This bag is rated up to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Its 850+ fill power HyperDRY goose down insulation and Pertex Quantum shell add water and wind resistance, according to the brand. The sleeping bag weighs approximately 2.3 pounds.
Learn more about the brand
stone glacier was created after 15 years of hunting sheep from Alaska to the Beartooth Wilderness of Montana. The brand’s goal? “Build the lightest and most durable gear using only the toughest engineered materials available.” Stone Glacier products are made in the USA.